Thursday 5 January 2012

New Year New Start

Hi!

So, this is my very first blog post.....and i must say, I'm a little nervous! I thought I'd start by telling you a little bit about myself. My name is Sian Alison Smith, I'm 26 years young and live in Kent with my Fiancee Dan and our two cats, Petrie & Gonzo!

I've been a dental nurse for the last 8 years but recently plucked up the courage to follow a life long dream to pursue a career as a makeup artist.

After doing ALOT of Internet trawling, i finally came across the AOFM (Academy Of  Freelance Makeup) in London. the course offered everything i needed and more so i took the plunge and enrolled. (more detailed blog about AOFM to follow!)

I've since completed and graduated from AOFM... and so now begins my journey to becoming a successful makeup artist!
Ive taken inspiration from fellow makeup/beauty bloggers and Tweeters such as  'www.supergorgeous.co.uk' and 'www.pixiwoo.com' and so will try to update on here my somewhat eventful but hopefully successful journey!!

I'll be doing a mixture of video and written blogs to review products, share any exciting experiences and hopefully upload some makeup tutorials....however, i cant guarantee that their wont also be some random babbling posts thrown in for fun too!!

Hope you Enjoy!!
x x x


Follow me on Twitter @Sian_Smith_
look me up on Facebook Sian Alison

5 comments:

  1. ah There you are ! I'll link this on my Blog Sian. Good luck & welcome to the world of Blogging ! I love that first photo & had alredy nicked it from Facebook to put on my Blog when I mention you !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your new blog!It all sounds very interesting,and look forward to your next post : )

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Sian,
    Welcome to the world of blogging!
    And Good luck with your exciting new career.
    I came here via the Hen House btw.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's great that you had the confidence to go for a complete career change! Looking forward to more posts :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice blogs and its provide the different style of make up.
    bridal makeup courses

    ReplyDelete